"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Friday, March 10, 2006

As Promised, My Answers

My Booked by 3 answers for March.

1. Do you reread books? Rarely.
2. If yes, which ones have you reread and why? I've reread some of my Trixie Belden books, my Nancy Drew and Dana Girls mysteries, and for some reason I can't quite explain, certain sections of Dickens' Our Mutual Friend.
3. If not, would you want to if you had the time and if yes, which ones? Aside from the time issue, I just have too many books to read the first time, to be able to reread any.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    I have re-read Daniel Quinns 'Ishmael' a few times. It was gifted to me via grandpa and everytime I read it I get something new. eastsidedancestudio@hotmail.com Tara

    ReplyDelete