"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Book Meme Link

Stumbled across another book meme: Booking Through Thursdays. I gave it a quick glance and it looks like fun. I didn't want to look too closely and probably won't play because I might subconsciously "borrow" the questions for Booked by 3. Coming up with meme questions, especially on a singular topic such as books and reading, can be difficult. And after a moment's reluctance to pimp the "competition," I decided to share the link in case anyone reading here doesn't know it and would like to play over there, too.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    I wouldn't worry about it so much... so what if you accidentally include some of their questions in the mix of yours? *shrug* The world won't end, and since you ARE sending people to their blog I'm sure that they wouldn't be offended. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:50 PM

    The once a month 'shelly meme', is meme-a-plenty for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, Naridu. :)

    janabanana, I took a quick peek and found myself making mental notes of the questions there, so I had to stop looking. It wouldn't have been an accident if I used what they had and that wouldn't have been fair, or right. :)

    ReplyDelete