My Booked by 3 answers for April. I would've gotten this done sooner, but was busy finishing my gym book. The good part about reading Minette Walters at the gym (a compelling read that makes the time go fast) is also a curse. I always get to a point where I can't put it down and have to read it at home. And I finished it last night. Review to come soon. Meanwhile....
Name 3 books you liked, titles which start with A, B, C (one per letter).
- Armor by John Steakley
- The Breaker by Minette Walters
- The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns
Name 3 authors you like whose names (given or surname) start with A, B, C (one per letter).
- Isaac Asimov
- David Brin (probably the surname initial most popular among the authors I've read)
- Nancy Collins (her Sonja Blue vampire books)
Name 3 books on your To Read list with titles starting with A, B, C (one per letter).
- Across the Nightingale Floor: Tales of the Otori Book One by Lian Hearn
- Beulah Hill by William Heffernan
- A Conspiracy of Paper by David Liss
And thanks to everyone who has played so far. I've loved reading your answers.