"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Monday, May 08, 2006

My May Booked by 3 Answers

I meant to post this yesterday, but I got distracted.

Your Preferences: Multiple Choice
1. Binding
  • Leather (nice for collecting)
  • Cloth (nice for non-fiction and reference)
  • Paperback (preferred reading choice since pbs fit nicely in my shoulder bag and can travel with me)

2. Format
  • Hardcover (too heavy to carry around)
  • Softcover (mass market or trade pb work fine for everyday reading; my preference)
  • Audio (The few times I've tried them, I've dozed off. Not for me.)

3. Length
  • Short (under 300 pages) (good to help me get a good total for the year's reading)
  • Medium (300-450 pages) (nice, solid book, my preference)
  • Long/Epic (over 450 pages) (I used to prefer these long ones. I love getting involved with characters I don't want to say goodbye to, so the longer the book, the longer I get to stay with them. But these days, I don't have time for such long books.)

And thanks to everyone who played. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment