"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Booked by 3 Answers for June

1. What are you currently reading (or have just finished, if you're between books)?
Just finished The Sculptress by Minette Walters last night, which is why I didn't post my answers earlier. I HAD to finish it.

2. Why are you reading it? Where did you hear of it? (Why did you read it?)
I've been enthralled by her books since trying The Shape of Snakes which had gotten a great review in Publishers Weekly. I think I have one or maybe 2 left to read by her, then I'll have to wait for new ones.

3. Are you enjoying it? (Did you like it?) Would you recommend it?
Yes, a great deal and yes, I'd recommend it. I'll have a review up in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment