"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Booking through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday


Mary wants to know...

  1. Do you keep a list of books to read? It's more like a list of books to buy and it's about 6 or 7 typed pages long.

  2. Where do you keep your list (computer, PDA, paper, etc.)? Typed up in WordPerfect, but I carry the hardcopy with me so I can check it when I'm in bookstores.

  3. How often do you refer to your list? Every time you go for a new book to read? When book shopping? Or? As I said above, it's in my shoulder bag, so as long as I have that, I have my list and I refer to it most times I'm in bookstores. And I have a few hundred books at home still to read.



1 comment:

  1. 1. Yes

    2. In my small moleskine which is always with me, and in my Amazon wish list.

    3. Every other day, especially when I come across books that I want to add to it.

    4. Bonus: No, I'll never complete or finish that list. :-P

    ReplyDelete