"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Booked by 3: March, My Answers

The month is going by faster than I would like. Here, belatedly, are my answers to the latest batch of questions.

WEEDING
  1. Do you weed regularly? If so, how often? If not, why not? I try to do it regularly. Mostly when I run out of room, but at least 3-4 times a year.
  2. Do you have guidelines you stick with? Nothing set in stone, but if I haven't read a book that's been sitting here for at least 10 years, it's a candidate for being culled from the flock.
  3. Are there books you would never weed? My childrens' series: Nancy Drew, The Dana Girls, and Trixie Belden, plus the few Judy Bolton books. I want to get the rest of the latter. There are also a lot of books that I've particularly enjoyed over the years that I'd hate to part with.


No comments:

Post a Comment