You wish were real so you could meet them.
- Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird. I would love to have a real discussion with him.
- Ukiah Oregon of Wen Spencer's science fiction series because he's hot.
- Vincent Rubio in Eric Garcia's Dinosaur Mafia books because who wouldn't want to meet a modern-day dinosaur?
You would like to be.
- Growing up, I wanted to be Nancy Drew.
- A comic book character: Supergirl. Who wouldn't want super powers?
- hmmmmm.... can't think of a third.
That scare you.
- Charles Lindbergh in Philip Roth's The Plot Against America.
- Big Brother in 1984.
- Paul in Michael Marshall's Straw Men trilogy. The embodiment of evil.
By the way, I was really tickled to see that this edition of Booked by 3 got picked up by a lot of folks via tagging, to the point that the original post got lost in the ether of cyberspace. I think that was one of my fantasies when I started blogging, to create a meme that took on a life of its own.