"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Booked by 3: May

I adapted this month's questions from a Newsweek feature.

  1. Name up to 3 books you think everyone should read.
  2. Name up to 3 authors you think everyone should read.
  3. Name up to 3 books no one should read.
My answers either next week or after I get back from vacation in June. Leave your answers in the comments or leave a link back to your answers on your blogs. Have fun and thanks to everyone who plays.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah I am first!!!

    Mine is up at: http://momofajl.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy your vacation:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, answers up at my page http://naridu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, answers up at my page http://naridu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Answers are up at both my blogs. I did two sets of answers one general fiction and one Christian. (See links below)

    Yours Steven

    Book Reviews and More
    McEvoy's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read and like most of Palahniuk's stuff, Haunted was truly disturbing. When I met Him he said he is trying to write something that can not be done in film. Yet Everything has been optioned.

    As for Haldeman, I loved Heinlien's and Buttener's Orphanage versions of the story. But found Haldeman's wanting.

    Steven
    Book Reviews and More
    McEvoy's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was hard! I normally try not to decide what other ppl should or shouldnt do (read) but here goes ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is up here. Late as usual, but it's still May anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm up. I always take forever on these...this one was harder than I anticipated, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Cat,

    I couldn't get your comments link to work, but I did read your answers. I had Asimov, too, but then switched to Clarke.

    ReplyDelete