"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TwitterLit Widget

I've added a TwitterLit widget into the footer. It was too wide for the sidebar, unfortunately, but it's pretty cool, none the less.

Edited to add: Thanks to Debra Hamel who created the site and feed and left a comment here, I went back and explored the widget options more and ended up registering for RapidFeeds (yeah, another service, another login) and TwitterLit is now in the sidebar, looking spiffy at a 145 px width.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Thanks for adding the widget! I appreciate it. By the way, you can narrow the widget to around 175px, though even that might be too wide for your sidebar. But there's an option when you create the widget to use the narrower version.

    Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debra, Thanks for the info. It's a cool widget and site. I didn't see the option for a narrower version, unless it's the css one and I'm not that good with css yet. I'll take a look. :)

    And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:38 PM

    My renewed thanks. It looks good, and it's nice to see that there's good reason for having the different types of widgets available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, you're welcome, Debra. I'm still trying to learn the various ways Twitter can be useful and TwitterLit was the first thing I saw that made a lot of sense to me. :)

    ReplyDelete