"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Between Reviews

Yeah, I still have to do my own meme. And I have looked at the few who left comments here, but haven't had time to comment because I got way too involved with blogging at work. Yes, they're letting us have work blogs, using Wordpress, and I've gotten deep into learning my way around and seeing what other staffers are doing.

So, til I get caught up on stuff, here are a couple of bookish links: The Bibliochaise and the Bookinist. Bring over a tiny fridge and I might never have to leave either of those chairs, except to, well, you know. Links found on Librarian.net.

2 comments:

  1. the chairs look like an interesting concept but I'm not too sure how comfy that would work out to be. I wouldn't want a hardcover digging in between my shoulder blades, or having to make sure that all books along the arm rest were the same height. cool idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably one of those things that look better than they are. But wouldn't one look great in a living room? ;)

    ReplyDelete