I. Do you have a permanent record of your books?
- Yes, I keep a manual listing or Excel file or something similar on paper or my computer.
- Yes, I keep it online on a site like Library Thing or Shelfari.
- No, who has the time?!
- Have a free or paid account?
- Use it to track books to be read as well as books owned, or do you use the site just for your To Be Read list or something else I can't think of?
- Enter the data manually or did you get a barcode scanner so I can add books faster?
- If you use the online sites, do you just catalog your books or do you participate in forums, check other libraries, and otherwise network with other users?
- If you don't use an online site, do you want to but don't have the time?
- If you use one of the sites, which one and what's your user name so the rest of us can check out your library?