Do you have a permanent record of your books?
Yes, I keep it online on Library Thing, but I still have a ways to go.
II. If you keep track of your books on a website, do you...
- Have a free or paid account? Paid.
- Use it to track books to be read as well as books owned, or do you use the site just for your To Be Read list or something else I can't think of? So far, just the books I own.
- Enter the data manually or did you get a barcode scanner so I can add books faster? I got the barcode scanner because I have too many books without ISBNs as it is to enter manually.
- If you use the online sites, do you just catalog your books or do you participate in forums, check other libraries, and otherwise network with other users? I'm on a few of Library Thing's forums, mainly the Science Fiction Fans and Librarians Who Library Thing.
- If you use one of the sites, which one and what's your user name so the rest of us can check out your library? I'm ShellyS on Library Thing.