"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Friday, October 05, 2007

Booked by 3 for September: My Answers

I'm lazy, I admit it. I'm way late with my answers. sigh. I got so behind with the router problem. Anyway, here are my answers and I'll have October's questions up this weekend.

Do you have a permanent record of your books?

Yes, I keep it online on Library Thing, but I still have a ways to go.

II. If you keep track of your books on a website, do you...
  1. Have a free or paid account? Paid.
  2. Use it to track books to be read as well as books owned, or do you use the site just for your To Be Read list or something else I can't think of? So far, just the books I own.
  3. Enter the data manually or did you get a barcode scanner so I can add books faster? I got the barcode scanner because I have too many books without ISBNs as it is to enter manually.
III. Miscellaneous questions.
  1. If you use the online sites, do you just catalog your books or do you participate in forums, check other libraries, and otherwise network with other users? I'm on a few of Library Thing's forums, mainly the Science Fiction Fans and Librarians Who Library Thing.

  2. If you use one of the sites, which one and what's your user name so the rest of us can check out your library? I'm ShellyS on Library Thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment