"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Booked by 3 for January: My Answers

Okay, I'm officially late this time. How a month of 31 days can slip past me so fast is beyond me. Ah well, here goes.
1. List up to 3 books you read in 2007 that you loved.
I really loved Possible Side Effects (A. Burroughs), Getting Mother's Body (S-L Parks), and Hot Plastic (P. Craig).

2. List up to 3 books you read in 2007 that were disappointments.
I had high hopes for The Interpreter (S. Kim) and Bay of Souls (R. Stone), but both left me feeling unsatisfied.

3. List up to 3 authors you discovered in 2007 you definitely will put on your Must Read list.
I didn't read too many new to me writers, but I'd love to see more novels from Suzan-Lori Parks and Peter Craig. And I enjoyed the science fiction novel I read by Richard Paul Russo (The Rosetta Codex) and plan to read more of his.

February's questions will be posted soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment