"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Booked by 3 for March

*sigh* Yes, I'm late. Again. Time got away from me. Plus, it's getting hard to come up with new questions, especially ones I can answer. So, let's try letters again. We're up to G-H-I.

  1. List up to 3 books you've read that start with each of the aforementioned letters. "The," "A," and "An" may be ignored for the purpose of this exercise.
  2. List up to 3 authors you've read whose first or last names begin with each of the letters: G, H, and I.
  3. List up to 3 books and/or authors for each letter that you want to read.

Answer here or on your blog and leave a link so we can all go read them. I'll post my answers before the end of the month. Well, I'll sure try. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm up!

    http://veggiemomof2.blogspot.com/2008/03/booking-thru-thursday_19.html

    ReplyDelete