"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Booked by 3 for March: My Answers

*sigh* I really did mean to answer before the end of March, but somehow, time got away from me again. So, here goes. The G-H-I letters.

1. List up to 3 books you've read that start with each of the aforementioned letters. "The," "A," and "An" may be ignored for the purpose of this exercise.
G: Getting Mother's Body (S-L Parks). Gemini Contenders (R. Ludlum), Gorky Park (M. Cruz Smith)
H: Hot Plastic (P. Craig), Hot and Sweaty Rex (E. Garcia), Holes (L. Sachar)
I: The Ice House (M. Walters), Island of Bones (P.J. Parrish), In the Blood (N. Collins)

2. List up to 3 authors you've read whose first or last names begin with each of the letters: G, H, and I.
G: Nicola Griffith, William Gibson, Eric Garcia
H: Charlie Huston, Joe Haldeman, Alice Hoffman
I: Ira Levin, John Irving, Isaac Asimov

3. List up to 3 books and/or authors for each letter that you want to read.
These are from my To Buy/Read list, not all of which have been published yet.
G: Gentlemen of the Road (M. Chabon) , Garden of Last Days (A. Dubus III)
H: Hold Tight (H. Coben), The Ha-Ha (D. King)
I: Ice Queen (A. Hoffman), In the Country of Men (H. Matar)

That will have to do. As soon as I can come up with questions for April, I'll post 'em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment