"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Too Bizarre Not to Do

You Are an Imaginative Thinker


You are a nonlinear thinker, and you're even surprised by the places your mind takes you.
You love to get lost in a story, whether it's your own or not. You love fantasy.

You are a positive and uplifting person. You inspire others to be better.
You are full of wonder and curiosity. You feel a strong connection to the world.

In a few short months, I'll be on the other side of the equation, but for now, I'm the one saying "Have a nice day." But I'm not really a library user. My library card is gathering dust in my wallet. I much prefer to buy books and have my own library. No due dates that way. What I want is always on the shelf. And no one's grubby hands touch the books but mine! :)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment