"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Saturday, May 18, 2013

What I'm Reading

Yup, I'm still around. Since January, I've been reading George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones. It's gotten a bit tough reading this first book in his series while watching the TV version of the first half of the third book this spring.

Typically, I read books, then watch the adaptations, but the HBO series has been so good, it inspired me to seek out the books, which is working out nicely as the book is filling in a lot of backstory and character pov that's missing in the excellent series.

So, since I'm a slow reader and this is a looong book, it'll still be a while before I post another review here.

Which hasn't stopped comment spam on this blog, at all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment