"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A New Book Meme

Well, I hope no one thought of this before. :) I thought it would be fun to start my own and see if folks pick it up.

I don't like having to name best ofs or favorites or least favs or whatever. It's always too hard to choose. So I've been trying to come up with something a bit different. And this popped into my head; let's call it: Booked By Three.

  1. Name 3 books you haven't read but have always wanted to.
  2. Name 3 books you've read that you wish you hadn't.
  3. Name 3 books you read that were better than you expected.

Answer on your blog and leave the link here in the comments and I promise I'll read every one. If you don't have a blog or prefer to answer here, that's fine.

I'll post my answers during the week. And thanks for playing (in advance and hoping I'm not jinxing things by saying so).

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    That turned out to be quite an exercise!

    http://buyorration.blogspot.com/2005/01/nine-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Whew!

    http://pagesturned.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:17 PM

    That was a good exercise actually, and more difficult that I first expected :) here is my entry.

    thanks,
    naridu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your link didn't work, Naridu. I just got an rss page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:42 PM

    eep, gotta love those errors. Just click on my main link, the entry is still no. 1 for the moment :)

    ~naridu~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:08 PM

    Good game! What self-respecting librarian-blogger could resist?

    My answers are posted at http://catalogueblog.blogspot.com/2005/01/booked-by-three.html with a link back here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:10 PM

    That was really interesting. I have read some of your other blogs; you have an interesting set of entries.

    http://lady-in-crimson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:09 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete