"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A New Book Meme

Well, I hope no one thought of this before. :) I thought it would be fun to start my own and see if folks pick it up.

I don't like having to name best ofs or favorites or least favs or whatever. It's always too hard to choose. So I've been trying to come up with something a bit different. And this popped into my head; let's call it: Booked By Three.

  1. Name 3 books you haven't read but have always wanted to.
  2. Name 3 books you've read that you wish you hadn't.
  3. Name 3 books you read that were better than you expected.

Answer on your blog and leave the link here in the comments and I promise I'll read every one. If you don't have a blog or prefer to answer here, that's fine.

I'll post my answers during the week. And thanks for playing (in advance and hoping I'm not jinxing things by saying so).