1. How many books do you own (and if you're not a nerd like me and don't know the exact number, guess-timate)?
Uh, I lost count a few hundred ago. Okay, many hundreds ago. I probably have a few thousand books, more if I count comic books.
2. Do you keep books to add to your personal library, or do you trade them/give them away?
I keep all the books I enjoyed reading. The ones I didn't like or don't think I'll ever read, I give to library book sales.
3. If you keep books, what makes you keep them? What kind of books do you keep?
I keep books I enjoyed. They're like old friends and I can't part with them. I also keep a lot of reference books to help with my writing.
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure book- something you would never want to admit to reading?
Well, I don't feel guilty about it, but I do pull out my Nancy Drews, Dana Girls, and Trixie Beldon mysteries every now and then. :)
5. Have you ever gone without something you needed to buy a book instead?
I don't think so. If I couldn't afford a book right away, I waited til I did, which was rare. Books were a lot cheaper when I didn't have enough money to buy both books and food.