"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Summer Booked by 3 Answers

1. Do you have seasonal reading habits, ie: read different types of books in the summer than the rest of the year?
No. I alternate books usually to maximize variety throughout the year.

2. Do you read one book at a time or do you have two or more books going at once?
I used to have 3-4 books going, but now it's 2. One for commuting and sometimes at home, usually when I'm near the end, and one for the gym. Gym books are thrillers, mysteries, anything that works as a pageturner so I forget I'm exercising. And I read comics and magazines at home.

3. Do you read anywhere and anytime you can or do you have a set reading time and/or reading place?
Mostly on the subway and when I commute, sometimes at night before going to bed or during dinner.