"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Friday, July 01, 2005

Checking In

A comment asking where I am is the inspiration for this post. I haven't posted in a bit because I haven't finished a book for review lately. I've barely gotten into the 2 books I'm reading (see sidebar), but I'm enjoying them. But since I mainly use this blog for my reviews and book memes, when I don't have either to blog about, I tend to be a bit quiet here.

I did pick up the paperback of Barry Eisler's Rain Storm. I'm a bit fanatic about going to Barnes & Noble at the beginning of the month to see what new pb releases there are. His new hardcover is Killing Rain, which is on my list for when it comes out in pb next year. What looks especially interesting about the new pb is the section at the end: "Personal Safety Tips from Assassin John Rain."

Happy Reading! And if you want to keep up with me, I tend to post daily on Cyber Chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I much prefer to donate books to library booksales so that libraries can afford to buy more new books for people who can't afford to buy them.

    ReplyDelete