"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Booked by 3: My Answers

1. How many books have you read this summer? 2, plus I'm currently reading 2.

2. Where is the most unusual place you read or have read? Aside from the bathroom, and on the treadmill at the gym, I'd have to say while waiting in line at the Post Office.

3. Are there any new or forthcoming books you're eager to read? The next book, Blood of Angels, in Michael Marshall's series (I think it's supposed to be a trilogy and this will be book 3) is due out in the US on Sept. 5. I'm really eager to read that.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    1. How many books have you read this summer?

    In the process of reading two. I don't read books much.

    2.Where is the most unusual place you read or have read?

    Outside a doctor's office waiting for it to open, or waiting at the food stamp office for a late counselor.

    3. Are there any new or forthcoming books you're eager to read?

    I'm on Harry Potter 4. I'm looking forward to 5 & 6. Also, I'm not a fast reader, so this has been on my shelf a while, but DaVinci Code interests me, and I'd like to read it before the movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, kajira,

    Thanks for playing. I don't read nearly as many books as I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:55 PM

    #2 I've read books while blow-drying my hair! (It take forever for my hair to dry, so I figured...what the heck...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sarah,
    I think you win. I never heard anyone saying they read while drying their hair before. :)

    ReplyDelete