"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Booked by 3 For October

No book reviews in a while because I'm still reading the two books listed in the sidebar. But I do have a new meme for you.

Name up to three in each category that have moved you or stayed with you, and for extra credit (heh), quote a favorite line or passage.
  1. Poem
  2. Play
  3. Short story or novel
I'll have my answers up in a few days, as usual. Please leave a comment if you're playing with a link to your blog so I and anyone else who wants can go read. Thanks. You can answer in the comments, if you want, too.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Mine are up over at my Live Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Mine are up over at my home site http://naridu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:19 PM

    I liked this meme. My answers are posted at my site - http://freakishfrog.blogspot.com

    (sorry for the deleted previous post - I was trying to edit it and ended up deleting it). :-[

    ReplyDelete