"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

And Now My Answers

1. Do you use bookmarks? (If no, continue to question 2.)
Yes. I collect bookmarks and have them in photo albums, except for a few made out of wood or metal and those are in my desk. What I use when I read are either bookmarks from the American Library Association or giveaways from stores.



2. If you don't use bookmarks, how do you keep your place?
See answer to #1.


3. Where do you like to stop reading?
At the end of a scene or the first new paragraph on a page to make it easier to find my place again next time.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:17 AM

    Hihi Shelly...Great meme this. I'm playing.

    Kisane
    www.designindigo.com/fullsteamahead.html

    ReplyDelete