"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Booked by 3 for August

Because last month's edition was less than popular, let's try something easier. Three groups of 3 titles of books you've read that share one or more words. If you can cluster them by genre, all the better. An example, 3 romances with the word "love" or the same woman's name. Mysteries with the word "mysteries" or "mystery" don't count as that would be way too obvious and easy. But if the word in common is "death" or "killed," go for it. Remember, they should be books you've already read.

If you play on your blog, please leave a link here. If you don't want to blog it, leave your answers in the comments. I'll try to get my answers up more promptly than I did for July. :)

6 comments:

  1. ......hi shelly......come chew on my blog.....don't choke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be doing the meme? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. answers up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...so, I'm a bit late for July, but it looked like so much fun, I had to post one too! (I did August's at the same time)

    This is a fun meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm.... maybe I will try the short story theme again, maybe in the fall. :) I'm glad folks had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Just picked up August's. My answers will be up for tomorrow. Just got my internet access back. Loved this month's. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete