"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Library Thing

I had some time last night to explore a bit more on Library Thing, where I currently have 88 of my books. As soon as I reach the 200 books max for a basic account, I'll pay for an upgrade. I love the site. I know there are others, but LT has a lot of librarians on it and I heard about it first. It probably is the first or close to it of the social networking book sites.

I visited some of the groups I'd joined and it was a lot of fun. I've missed message boards that are relatively easy to navigate with a lot of people posting things that interest me about books and reading. I feel as if I've found a new online home. Or come home.

I'm ShellyS over there. I might've asked before, but it's worth repeating. If you're on LT, drop a comment here with your name there. :)