"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Monday, December 31, 2007

Booked by 3 for December, My Answers

It's still December, so I'm not technically late.
  1. Do you have any books you read every year/often? Or, if you don't have the time, is there any you want to reread? I don't reread and there aren't any books in particular I'd like to reread. There are so many books to read the first time.
  2. Do you read holiday books? If yes, do you have any favorites? No, nothing in particular. A good story is a good story.
  3. Do you give books for gifts and/or like to receive them? If you like to receive them, do you keep a wishlist somewhere? Back when I exchanged gifts with family, yes, I both gave and received books. These days, it's gift cards for my niece and nephew and toys and fun things for friends. I don't keep a wishlist. If I really want a book, I just buy it.
That's it for this year. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Tomorrow, I'll post the January questions. Really. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelly,
    I have a comment about #3.
    I haven't given books as a present, but I have received. I only don't give books in case they already own them or wouldn't like it. It most likely these days will be a gift card to the nearest bookstore.
    I have to make an acception though. I received a book for Christmas called The Go Giver. It's by Bob Burg and John David Mann and I honestly could not put it down. I probably wouldn't have read it if I didn't receive it as a gift.
    Wondering if it would peak your interest.
    All the best in '08
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete