"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Monday, January 18, 2010

Book Quiz

Your result for The Improved Book Character-Savvy Test...

Wow...

You scored 86% Best Seller, 49% Classic and 83% Fantasy/Sci-Fi!

You are pretty wicked, huh? I'm impressed. Thumbs up for you, you're good stuff. Just remember to look up, speak nicely, and not to twiddle your fingers all the time.



Your rank: The Penguin (Just because.)
Take The Improved Book Character-Savvy Test at OkCupid

I figure I did so well on the bestsellers because I have to know so many in my work as a librarian, given I read so few of the ones in the quiz.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great score! I hadn't read a LOT of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't read all that many. I just know a lot of them from reading or hearing about them. And some we read in school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting set of tests, I passed some of them and I can say that this is a great pleasure. I recommend to all!

    ReplyDelete