1. Books/Magazines as gifts.
- Do you give them? Sometimes. Mostly to my father. I usually found new books on space before he did, so I could usually get them for him and know I wouldn't be duplicating his collection.
- Do you get them? Only if I gave them to someone on my gift wish list. Hubby has bought me books. My parents did a few times.
- If you've gotten any as gifts, do you have a favorite? Probably the hardcover in a slipcase copy of the collected Green Lantern/Green Arrow comic from the late-'60s/early-'70s. I had the original comics, but the special hardcover had intro essays and really nice repro of the art.
2. End of Year Stats
- Most books read in a year? Back in 6th grade, I topped 100, but in more recent years, probably 24.
- Least number of books read in a year? That would be 2, back in the mid- or late-'80s. I'm too lazy to look it up.
- Average number of books read in a year? I've been averaging 16 in recent years.
3. Any reading material on your wish list this year? My To Read/Buy list is currently 8 typed pages long! Nothing in particular is coming to mind as a priority.