"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Booked by 3 September Edition

Hard to believe, but I'm actually getting this up promptly this month! And I'm loosening up the format because trying to find 3 subcategories for each of the 3 questions gets harder the longer I do this.

Summer's End
1. How many books did you read this summer (you can count from June 21 to the day you answer this this month)?
2. Would you recommend any of them?
3. Were you disappointed in any of them?

Meanwhile, much as I love this template and having the 3 columns, I'm seriously considering upgrading this blog to the beta layouts so I can just categorize the meme questions archive and not have to keep going back and editing the archive entry. Then I could add a category for links and some other stuff I end up posting here. I won't be able to do 3-column that way, until I learn how to code it for myself, as I got this layout from a free layout site.

If I do convert the template and go back to 2 column, I'll probably drop my full blogroll and go back to just displaying the books sites. So if a link back to your site is lost, sorry. Rest assured that it still is on Cyber Chocolate which does show my entire public blogroll.

6 comments:

  1. I've had trouble commenting, but I do like the new look, clean and simple :)

    Answers up on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the comment problem has more to do with my being on a beta account, not the upgrading of the template. I can't comment on non-beta blogs unless it's anonymously, so I had to create a new Blogger account just to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 AM

    how odd....and now it's bringing up an old account under a different name I'd forgotten that I had even set up.
    So long as commenting still works in some fashion it'll all be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once everyone's on beta, the commenting should smooth out. I hope. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Mine are up :) Great questions ... I had to really think about what all I've read this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've finally posted mine. I wanted to wait till fall "officially" arrived. :-)

    ReplyDelete