"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Booking through Thursday

I thought I'd give this a try, realizing this might affect my coming up with questions for my own meme, either by subconsciously influencing me or by diminishing the pool of good questions because I don't want to copy these. But, here goes.

Booking Through Thursday

  1. Do you tend to read more books written by one gender over the other?
    Not that I've noticed. I choose books that appeal to me, plot-wise. If I find an author I like, I read more by them.

  2. If so, which one? Men? Or women? Is this a deliberate choice? Or just something that kind of happened?
    No. See above.

  3. And (without wanting to get too personal), is this your gender?
    Not applicable. My sex is female and I don't think that influences my reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment