"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested." (Francis Bacon)

Monday, February 12, 2007

Booked by 3: February, My Answers

Well, slacker that I am, I missed the deadline with this. Some of you included dead authors for wishing there were more books by, but I have too many of those to list, so I'll stick with the living.
  1. Have you read (up to 3) authors recently you want to read more by? I've been impressed with Suzan-Lori Parks, Bev Marshall, Gangemi.
  2. Have you read authors (up to 3) recently that if you never see another book by them, it will be too soon? I tend to choose well, because I skim a book in the middle to see if I like the writing style, so no one recently made me feel like giving up reading. I did get a bit tired of Frederick Busch. I also need a long break from Kim Stanley Robinson. And I wasn't all that impressed with Lee Child or his Jack Reacher character.
  3. Are there any authors (up to 3) you wish would write more books? I wish Minette Walters wrote faster and I'd love another Dinosaur Mafia book by Eric Garcia. And more Cat books from Joan Vinge.


No comments:

Post a Comment